Patient Mobility Solutions
Mobilizing Cardiac and Vented Patients
The LIVENGOOD PACE will keep all of your patient’s equipment consolidated on one, easy-to-maneuver, mobile device. It is safe and effective for medical, surgical, and cardiac ICU patients of most acuity levels. The PACE is proven safe for ambulating ventilated patients as well as those with sternal precautions, and to push the PACE at a normal cadence or manipulate the transmission lever requires less than 6 pounds of muscle force through the pectoralis muscles. It has been proven that early and frequent mobility in the ICU will decrease the complications of immobility, ventilation, and sepsis.
The LIVENGOOD PACE was designed to remain equipped with all devices that are attached to the patient. If each PACE stays assigned to a single patient, getting them ready to ambulate is as easy as unplugging the Pace from the wall.
Leverage the PACE for Cardiac Patients
- Safe for patients with sternal precautions
- Patients can ambulate in the CICU soon after open heart surgery
- The PACE mounts cardiac monitors, ECMO and VAD machines
- Perfect for Phase 1 Cardiac Rehab
Leverage the PACE for ICU Early Mobility
- Can be used for standing tolerance, standing ADLs and ambulation
- Can easily mount monitors or portable ventilators
- Designed to be safe for ventilated patients
- Improves work flow for mobility initiatives by reducing set-up each time when
8 Outlet Electrical Box
Keep all cords consolidated and organized
Two E-cylinder Holders
Maintain oxygen supply away from headwalls. Safe for ventilated and non-ventilated patients.
5th Wheel for Straight Path During Ambulation
A drop down fifth wheel allows for safe ambulation, allowing the patient to maintain a straight path.
No risk of electrical shock to the patient (IEC60601-1)
Compliant with The Joint Commission and DNV Standards
Maintains all patient vicinity safety standards
The Livengood PACE can easily be customized. We work with each customer individually to ensure that their PACE meets their unique needs.